What to Expect
There are two types of accommodations options for the weekend — Rustic Camp Cabins or our Teepee Tents:
RUSTIC CAMP CABINS
- Cabins sleep between 2-8 campers and include mattresses on the beds, electricity, lights, heaters, a mirror, and hooks. Most have a small table and chairs.
- Campers will be assigned to a village based on gender, or have the option to stay in a co-ed “genderful” cabin.
- Shared bathrooms are nearby.
- The Tent Village is great for couples, individuals or groups who want to be a part of a close-knit community while embracing their own space outdoors.
- Teepee Tents will be provided and setup in advance but campers are responsible for bringing their sleeping bags.
- Access to nearby bathrooms.
Book your bunk! Bunk Cabins include bathrooms and showers, bunk beds for up to 10 campers. Linens and towels will be provided. Early Bird rate only until April 10, 2019!
Connect with the outdoors! Bring your own tent and join the Tent Village. Tents will be pitched on wooden platforms that include electricity outlets. Bathrooms are nearby.
Camp in style! Each hotel-style room has two double beds or one king-size bed and a private bathroom. A room may be booked for one or two campers. Rate is per person.