There are two types of accommodations options for the weekend — Traditional Camp Cabins or our Tent Village:
- Cabins sleep between 4-20 campers and include spacious bunk beds, modern bathrooms, and ample storage space.
- Campers will be assigned to a village based on gender, or have the option to stay in a co-ed “genderful” cabin.
- The Tent Village is great for couples, individuals or groups who want to be a part of a close-knit community while embracing their own space outdoors.
- Tent Village campers are responsible for bringing their own tent or renting a tent, but have access to nearby bathrooms.
- The tents will be pitched on wooden platforms that include electricity outlets.
This won’t be your typical camp food. Our camp chefs work hard to create menus that are filled with healthy, diverse menus that are super tasty to boot! We’ll have meals that are a twist on old camp classics, but with upgrades for our adult palettes.
Our culinary team will work with each camper to ensure that any dietary restrictions are accounted for. Gluten-free? No problem. Not so great with dairy? You’ll be great with the options at camp! You’ll have the opportunity to indicate your dietary restrictions when completing your registration form and if we have any questions for you, we’ll be in touch ahead of camp so we can make sure you’re well taken care of during the weekend.
All meals are included and are Glatt Kosher.
Camp Nai Nai Nai is a choose your own adventure experience. Each day we’ll offer a variety of creative (and unusual) playshops from which you can choose — or opt out. We call our activities “Playshops” because there is no “work” at Camp Nai Nai Nai, and you’re encouraged to pursue your interests, indulge your curiosity, and try something new. Below is a small sample of the many, many activities planned for camp:
- Capture the flag
- 6-way soccer
- Human foosball
- Israeli dance
- Team sports
ARTS & CRAFTS & THEN SOME
- Terrarium making
- Flower-crown making
- Creative writing
- Mud obstacle course
- Alpine tower
- Rock wall
- Dueling ziplines
- Meditation & Mindfulness
WATERFRONT (We have a pool AND a lake!)
- Giant heated pool
- Waterslides + splash buckets
- Exploding Chug
- Camp pranks
- Bubbe’s Board games
- A Capella
- Camp Happiness Team
- Tea time in the forest
- Spontaneous dance party
- Interactive art installations
The best part of camp is the people. From color war to pool parties, storytelling ‘round the campfire to dance parties, our daily camp-wide programs will bring us together for memorable community moments. There is a a fun, and possibly wacky, camp program planned for each evening.
One of the highlights is a camp-wide festival, where we’ll dance, chill, eat, drink, and celebrate. Explore the featured carnival activities with your friends such as live music, a 3D photo booth, lawn games, face-painting, glow in the dark things, inflatables, and plenty of drinks and snacks.